Franchises are found to have a success rate that is two and a half times greater than independent businesses. 95% of all franchises have been found to operate past their first year while less than 35% of independent businesses make it. Franchises let you concentrate on growing your own business, not developing a system.
Franchising is like going into a new business venture with a partner who has already done it before – they’ve figured out what works and what doesn’t work, overcome challenges, discovered new tactics, and perfected a strong model.
So why consider franchising:
- Proven methods are often better than trial or error.
- Franchise benefits include the continual research and development of new services, marketing strategies and preferred vendor discounts.
- Being your own boss is an aspiration of many individuals. If you believe that you can meet the challenges of ownership, then the rewards of owning your own business may be within your reach through franchising.
- Franchising provides the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Only one person will be bringing a LifeStyle Fitness center to your area. Maybe it could be you.
- Initial Franchise Fee
- LifeStyle Fitness equipments
- Deposit and renovation
- Furniture and office equipments
- Company formation and legal expenses
- Grand opening activities
- Working Capital